Tea Blending Workshop
Date: May 2021
- Monday - Friday : 11am - 4pm
- Saturday : 11am - 2pm
Duration: 1 H 30 mins
- Party of 1: Waitlist. A class will commence once we have a group of 4.
- Party of 2-3: Private Class. Within Commence time frame.
- Party of 4: Private Class. Within Commence time frame.
- Party of 5: Private Class. Within Commence Time Frame.
Venue: 333 Kreta Ayer Road #03-25 Singapore 080333, ETTE Boutique
Tea blending or scenting is defined as the process of putting different teas together to produce a final product. The aim would be to create a well balanced flavour using teas of different origins and characters. Tea is a very fragile plant with ability to easily receive any aroma, which works against it sometimes during the manufacturing process or transportation.
However, we will be using this fragility to our advantage at this session with tea scenting. At the end of the session, each participant will take home their creation as well as a ETTE TEA Packet (50g) worth S$18.
Our founder Victor has a longtime fondness for tea leaves, herbs and local flavours and
that has propelled him to craft out several bespoke tea blends for restaurants, corporates & banks.